Parlour Palm 4"
Regular price $10.00
Shipping calculated at checkout. Local pick-up available.
4" Nursery Pot
- Do best with mostly sunny bright light exposure from a south or west facing window.
- Also does well in direct sunlight. However, watch for leaves scorching as the plant may be getting too much light.
- Keep away from cold windows, air conditioners and heat sources.
- Palms are sensitive to overwatering and cannot tolerate being waterlogged or sitting in a water-saturated pot.
- Let the soil dry out slightly between waterings.
- This plant is sensitive to minerals and fluoride in water so use distilled water or collected rainwater when watering.
- High humidity is best but the plant will acclimate to normal room humidity, but if the air is too dry, it is common for the leaf tips to turn brown.
- Pot with drainage is preferred.
- This plant likes a tight pot, pick one the same size as the nursery pot.
- When potting, be careful not to damage the root ball or bury the palm too deep.
- Liquid fertilizer is strongly recommended during growing season.
- Frequent repotting is not required.