Snake Plant 4”
Regular price $10.00
Shipping calculated at checkout. Local pick-up available.
4” Nursery Pot
- Snake plants grow well in shady corners and other low-light areas of the home. Perfect for someone with limited sunlight in their home. Snake plants also grow well in bright, indirect light.
- Keep the plant in a warm spot with temperatures above 10°C. In the winter, be sure to protect it from windows with drafts.
- Do not water too frequently. Let the soil mostly dry out between waterings.
- Tip: To know when it’s time to water, don’t just rely on how the surface of the soil looks. Instead, carefully stick your finger or a wooden chopstick a couple inches into the soil. If you feel any moisture or see soil stick to the chopstick, hold off on watering.
- Water from the bottom of the pot, if possible. This encourage the roots to grow downward and deep, helping to stabilize the thick, tall leaves.
- During the winter, while the plant isn’t actively growing, water less often than you would in spring and summer.
- Pick a pot not too large, one similar to the size of the nursery pot.
- A pot with a drainage hole is preferred.
- When repotting snake plants, don’t bury them too deep. The plant should be planted as deep as it had been in its prior container.