Regular price $10.00
Shipping calculated at checkout. Local pick-up available.
4” Nursery Pot
- Prefers bright, indirect sunlight for optimal growth.
- It will be okay in other lighting conditions up to full shade but will have slower growth.
- Full sun will burn the leaves.
- Grows best in temperatures ranging from 18-23 degrees Celsius.
- For the best results, keep the plant's top inch of soil moist at all times.
- It will tolerate extended periods of watering neglect, but the leaves will start to shrivel.
- Watering makes the leaves stiffen.
- It is best to choose a pot that is just a bit bigger than its' nursery pot (no more than 1 or 2 inches)
- If the roots are becoming dense, re-pot into a size bigger pot. Reduce watering for a week before transplant.
- This plant can be easily propagated from new growth cuttings or from breaking away young stems that grows on the side of the plant.