Regular price $10.00
Shipping calculated at checkout. Local pick-up available.
4" Nursery Pot
- Prefer dappled sunlight or full sunlight.
- Direct, harsh sunlight will brown the leaves, however this type of sun only occurs on the hottest summer days in Edmonton. Move away from window for the day on these days.
- Prefer a room temperature of about 20-25 degrees Celsius during the day.
- Like 50% humidity so mist plant every day to achieve this.
- These plants are water lovers and require both regular and ample watering.
- The soil should stay evenly moist but not waterlogged.
- Never allow the soil to dry out completely.
- Require drainage.
- Pot with drainage is required.
- If plant is growing optimally, it will need to be repotted every spring, gradually increasing pot size.
- If you want, you can prune the plant to the desired size, slightly restrict its pot size, and root prune to keep its growth manageable.